We are seeking intelligent individuals with diverse backgrounds — people, who like to ask questions, solve problems and find better ways to do things.
At KeyBridge, we believe we’re only as good as our reputation; after all, we are a respected leader in our industry and 10-time winner of Best Places to Work awards! We want you to like where you work, too. And, if you join KeyBridge, we think you will. Here are just a few of the perks:
- Business casual work environment
- Pension plans, profit sharing and 401k with employer contributions
- Health, prescription, vision and life insurance
- Vacation and paid time-off
- Culture of caring for our employees, our clients and their patients while having fun along the way
- Promoting team-building with fun; annual family picnic, holiday party, interactive games, luncheon carry-in and even an amusing Halloween costume contest
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness initiatives that have included fresh fruit and veggie Wednesdays, walking & hydration challenges, smoking cessation and even a visiting massage therapist.
Position Summary: Patient Care Representatives work in our state-of-the-art call center in Lima, OH, representing hospitals and healthcare providers while caring for their patients by processing payments and assisting them to resolve their patient account balances. We offer a team-driven work experience with flexible scheduling and monthly performance-based bonus plan. Spanish-speaking and previous medical billing experience are both a plus.
We want the best and brightest to join our family. If you are great with people, organized, detail-oriented, possess a positive attitude & drive to be successful; we want to hear from you! Other perks to expect are:
- Flexible scheduling
- 125 hours of on-the-job training
- Monthly performance-based bonus plan
- Team-driven work experience, where together we can grow to our full potential
- Ability to understand and communicate with patients to assist them in resolving their patient account balances
- Basic keyboarding and the ability to learn & navigate our proprietary software
- Good listening & communication skills to successfully assist patients on the phone
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Write simple correspondence and effectively present information in one-on-one communications with responsible parties, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to pass the MDHBA and ACA certification tests when you become eligible
- Ability to multi-task at a high level
- Ability to understand and communicate with Spanish-speaking patients is a plus
- Previous experience with medical insurance billing is a plus
All applicants must be willing and able to adhere to KeyBridge’s Core Values:
- Serving our clients in a way that makes them fiercely loyal
- Treating patients and each other with dignity and respect
- There is always a better way, especially with constant learning
- Working hard as a team and having fun along the way
- Attention to detail and results will set us apart
Any information you submit will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.