We are seeking intelligent individuals with diverse backgrounds — people, who like to ask questions, solve problems and find better ways to do things.
At KeyBridge, we believe we’re only as good as our reputation; after all, we are a respected leader in our industry and 10-time winner of Best Places to Work awards! We want you to like where you work, too. And, if you join KeyBridge, we think you will. Here are just a few of the perks:
- Business casual work environment
- Pension plans, profit sharing and 401k with employer contributions
- Health, prescription, vision and life insurance
- Vacation and paid time-off
- Culture of caring for our employees, our clients and their patients while having fun along the way
- Promoting team-building with fun; annual family picnic, holiday party, interactive games, luncheon carry-in and even an amusing Halloween costume contest
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness initiatives that have included fresh fruit and veggie Wednesdays, walking & hydration challenges, smoking cessation and even a visiting massage therapist.
Position Summary: KeyBridge seeks a full-time Medical Billing Specialist to work in our state-of-the-art facility. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with experience in insurance benefits verification, billing, appeals, and follow-ups to insurance claims. This role will primarily focus on insurance follow-up to claims that have not processed through the insurance company.
We want the best and brightest to join our family. If you are great with people, organized, detail-oriented, possess a positive attitude & drive to be successful, we want to hear from you!
- 1-3 years of billing experience required
- Medical billing certificate preferred
- Excellent computer skills are mandatory
- In-depth knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, Worker’s Compensation and Commercial insurance
- Knowledge of government regulatory requirements and commercial contracts
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of ICD-10, CPT, HCPCS and Medical Terminology
- Excellent time management skills
- Cash posting considered a plus
- Ability to work independently, and as a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to travel may be required (within 2 hour radius)
- Maintain HIPAA confidentiality at all times
- Maintain a professional attitude
All applicants must be willing and able to adhere to KeyBridge’s Core Values:
- Serving our clients in a way that makes them fiercely loyal
- Treating patients and each other with dignity and respect
- There is always another way; a better way; a bigger way
- Working hard as a team and having fun along the way
- Attention to detail and results will set us apart
Any information you submit will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.